Luxury addressed in Manhattan
3Eleven is a 60-story market rate rental tower located at the crossroads of West Chelsea and Hudson Yards, and will offer sweeping views of midtown and downtown Manhattan. Complementing the residential units will be an extensive staffed amenities program, including multiple tenant lounges, a gym with fitness studios, an outdoor pool, multiple roof decks, indoor and outdoor pet spaces, a parking garage, and bike storage. In addition to approximately 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities, 3Eleven will feature 12,000 square feet of ground floor retail space.
Prior to the commencement of construction, Douglaston Development successfully rezoned the property to allow for mixed-use residential construction. In accordance with the Mandatory Inclusionary Housing and Affordable New York Housing Programs, the project’s units will be 75% market rate (703 units), while the other 25% (235 units) will be set aside as affordable housing units.
Leasing and occupancy of the lower floors is expected to commence in the Summer of 2022 with final construction and occupancy expected to occur in the Summer of 2023.